Linggo, Disyembre 29, 2013

Eye for Fashion

It's  fun to design clothes.
 I thought this was cute for a summer day, dressy, but the converse make it casual. I would never wear this, but I still think it's cute.

This is very much a school day outfit, nothing to flashy of crazy but still really cute.
 This one is really similar to the first, same clutch and hat, but the shoes just make it more dressy.
 I thought this was just a fun spin on a girls LBD
 Pink, Black and White.
 This outfit is exactly what the shirt says. The beanie, the shorts, the converse and the funky nail polish add to a really cool effect.
 This is an outfit I designed for my friend, and let me say it fits her perfectly!
 This is another outfit for a friend. She was against getting clothes designed for her, and she hates fashion I did my best to make something to fit her. I think it works, Hair back, nude lips, lightning earrings to represent Percy Jackson, a back pack to carry her necessary supplies, and a cute book necklace.
 This was just a fun summer outfit. I like the bag more then anything else.
 Another school day outfit, black, white and red
Another summery outfit. I wouldn't wear this stuff individually, but together it works.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento